1965 911 Coupe Irish Green/Tan restored
Contact Us for PricingSold
This absolutely stunning example of an early SWB Porsche 911 finished in highly desirable Irish Green over Tan. Presented in exceptional condition, this 1965 911 is a two-time national class winner at Porsche Club of America National Parades.
- 2-time national class winner at Porsche Club of America National Parades
- 54,917 original miles
- Car is registered as a Model Year (MY) 1966.
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA) provided by Porsche identifies the car as a “1965 911”
- Correct 4 screw horn grills
- Excellent Chrome
- Excellent glass
- Excellent paint and gaps
- Factory Wood dash
- Factory wood wheel
- German oatmeal square weave carpeting
- Multiple show winner: consistent regional concours class winner
- One of the best examples on todays market
- Original 2.0L motor 902525
- Original 901 dog leg transmission 222910
- Rebuilt motor (2008) converted to Weber carbs with appropriate air cleaner ( reversible to orig. Solex)
- Receipts from 1989 to present
- Runs strong
- Tan (originally black)
- Unbelievable finish on an older respray done by Automobile Associates
- Year of Manufacture (YOM) is 1965.
Browse through other examples of this model in our inventory.